4 Bridges Arts Festival 2017
Poster Design - National Call to Artists
4 Bridges Arts Festival will return for its 17th year to bring world-class fine art and craft to Chattanooga. Diversity in media and styles brings artists and art buyers from across the region, and beyond, to create an atmosphere unlike any other. Have your design represent Chattanooga’s largest art festival and bring light to our wonderful community of artists.
Design a poster to promote the 4 Bridges Arts Festival. The poster will be used in print and online. The final version of the poster may be subject to change. For example: sizing or cropping of image. The contest is open to all established and emerging artists over the age of 18 residing in the U.S.
· Image inspired by the 4 Bridges Arts Festival
· All artwork must scale to 20x30
· Please leave 2” margin at the bottom for sponsor logos
· The entries must be submitted as a high-res image, 300 dpi minimum
· Each entry must be an original design that has not been reproduced previously
· This design must be able to include this text:
4 Bridges Arts Festival
April 22nd & 23rd, 2017
First Tennessee Pavilion
We do not require these elements to be included in the submission as long as they can be added if the design is selected
· The deadline for entries is midnight EST on October 31st, 2016
· The email entry must include the name, age, postal address, phone number and email address of the entrant
· Submit entries by email to Michelle Kimbrell, Director of the 4 Bridges Arts Festival email@example.com
· Cost for entry is free to AVA members and $25 for non-members
Please provide these supplemental materials along with design:
Website or Facebook Page
If you have participated in a festival before please include a booth shot
Notifications will be sent out by November 2nd, 2016 via email. The chosen artist will receive a free booth space at the 4 Bridges Arts Festival. The chosen design will be used on the festival poster, website, press releases and on any promotional materials.